I have been waiting patiently for the Battle Ops boots to become available before sharing my thoughts on them…Luckily for you all the time has come. These boots are available through Amazon and the Black Diamond Dealer network and are now available for immediate purchase and free shipping is currently included. I have found them for sale at one other location but with shipping they were more expensive than offered on Amazon.
I was sent a pair of these boots months ago and have been wearing them at work ever since. They are easily the best all around station boot I have worn in my career. They are lightweight, breathable, and have held up very well to everyday use. I understand that they will have a composite toe version coming out in 2018.
Besides getting dirty, there is really no signs of wear as of yet. Not even the toe is scuffed.
If I told you that the same people who make this boot also make the Black Diamond X2 Firefighting boot would it be a surprise? No, not at all. They spared nothing to make this a top-notch station boot, EMS boot, Police boot, etc.
Purchase the boot here and see more images of it…I will be sharing more on these boots in the near future.
Battle Ops 6 inch boot specs:
- Leather and Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately ankle-high from arch
- Cement construction with EVA midsole and rubber outsole
- Waterproof construction keeps feet dry but lets them breathe
- Generous Multi Fit system featuring a removable insert to provide more toe room and accomodates a medium or wide width
- Heel Comfort Pods secure the ankle for a perfect fit
- Leather upper with Polishable Toe is easy to polish for uniform coordination
I must also add that if you haven’t yet delved into the world of Amazon Echo you should!