FireCritic.com is one of the World’s most popular fire service blogs. However, I don’t have a staff to find ALL of the news, information, photos, videos, training, and everything else on a daily basis. No, this blog is run by one person and I make it work. I do my best to reply to all of the email, messages, texts, and any other way you all use to get a hold of me.
The truth is that I WANT to know what is going on so I can share it. FireCritic.com is a blog about the Fire & EMS Service. There is no particular niche that the blog falls into within the fire service. If I think others will like it, I post it!
If you get a new rig, send me a picture(s) and some information. If you catch a fire, send me a photo of your crew afterwards. If you have something you are proud of, send it to me. That is what FireCritic.com is all about.
There are many ways to contact me and send me content for the site. Here are some of the best ways of getting a hold of me:
- Submission form right here on FireCritic.com (you can upload photos/files too!)
- Email – email@example.com
- Fire Critic Facebook page (send me a message or post it on the wall)
- My personal Facebook account (send me a message or tag me)
- Twitter @FireCritic
These are just some of the things that are commonly submitted:
- Photos including helmets, firefighting kids, custom kitchen tables, coins, patches, rigs, crews, fires, training, humor
There is no way for me to know what is going on everywhere. I do enjoy sharing local information from departments across North America and beyond.
– Rhett Fleitz “The Fire Critic”