FIRST ARRIVING NETWORK
First Arriving Network
Powered by the First Arriving Network, Reaching 1M+ First Responders Worldwide

House Fire Video: 2 Alarm House Fire Caused by Overheated Laptop in Milford, MA

Video by: sparkywfd. Video info: A laptop in a bedroom overheated and started a fire that completely destroyed the 2 family house on Water St. 7 people and a dog were inside the house when the fire started and everyone escaped safely.

Heavy fire was showing from the 1st floor when firefighters arrived around 6am. Fire was rapidly extending to the upper floors and into the attic and a 2nd alarm was struck bringing in mutual aid from Hopedale, Bellingham, Hopkinton and Franklin.

Due to the heavy fire conditions, firefighters were forced out of the building and had to fight the fire from the exterior. It took about 45 minutes to bring the fire under control.

http://www.providencefirevideos.com

SHARE THIS
Looking for a Great Selection of Quality Used Fire Engines, Aerials & Rescues?
Click Here for Command Fire Apparatus

Comments - Add Yours