FIRST ARRIVING NETWORK
First Arriving Network
Powered by the First Arriving Network, Reaching 1M+ First Responders Worldwide

Hectic Scene Caught on Helmet Camera as Firefighter is Rescued after Electrical Shock During House Fire

This video starts out as firefighters frantically try to get a firefighter out of a house after being shocked by an electrical wire. Once the firefighter is removed, the ladder throwing begins. You might remember this ladder throwing machine from this video.

According to reports, two firefighters were injured in the fire. One as seen in the video was shocked by an electrical wire and will be okay. The other was treated on scene for smoke inhalation.

6ABC.com has more on the story here

The video by OneNineTruck (Landsdowne Fire Company,PA) offers:

Rescue 19 arrives third in on a working fire in Colwyn Borough. Upon arrival a firefighter of Darby 04 was electrocuted.

Comments - Add Yours