It has been a long time since I have updated the links on FireCritic.com. I just got finished cleaning out the links tonight. Some were old and no longer exist, others were in the wrong place. I have come up with a simple way of rewarding those sites that link back to FireCritic.com…they get a link on the sidebar and appear with every impression of the site. I apologize if I have left off your link, please contact me and I will remedy the situation.
There are three spots/ways you can get your link on FireCritic.com.
Advertise on FireCritic.com
- Ad banners on the sidebar
- Ad banners embedded in the individual posts
- Top level text links
- Shares on Facebook and Twitter to increase your Social Media footprint.
Get a Link on the Home Page
If you would like a link on the home page of FireCritic.com under “Fire Critic Favorites” all you have to do is:
- Add a link to FireCritic.com on your web site or blog
- Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your link and where the link to this site appears
- I will add your link
Get a Link on the Links page of FireCritic.com
If you simply do not want to link back to FireCritic.com, please contact me at email@example.com and I will put a link on the Links page of the site. Companies may or may not be placed on the page (that is what advertising is for/ see above).
It is as simple as that. Please let me know if you have any questions!