2-Alarm Fire…Not sure where this one is from
July 8th 2010 @ 11:30 p.m, firefighters were called to a house fire in the 19300 block of 73B Avenue. When they arrived, they found the house fully involved with heavy fire in the roof area. A 2nd alarm was called bringing more firefighters to the scene. The fire is thought ot have started by a faulty barbecue.
House Destroyed In Woonsocket
Here is a well involved house fire in Woonsocket. The ladder pipe was placed into service as well as some handlines.
500 Gallons Will Only Go So Far
I am not sure where this video is from, one of the trucks says Lawrence Township on it. The house is fully involved upon arrival. A solid stream handline is deployed right away and unfortunately the water on the rig doesn’t last but so long (I am assuming 500 gallons). Either way, more or less, the water will only last so long until you get a hydrant. You can see towards the end of the video that the firefighter on the hydrant needs an adapter he has to get from the rig to make the connection.