Helmet Cam: Waldorf, MD House Fire

Video by: Will Jones.


A cigarette discarded in flower bed sparked an early morning house fire that has displaced a Waldorf family, state authorities reported.

According to the Maryland State Fire Marshal’s Office, the one-alarm blaze damaged a two-story, wood-frame house on Indian Lane in Waldorf. The fire was discovered by the home’s occupant and reported shortly before 3 a.m.

Firefighters from Waldorf FD, La Plata FD, Brandywine FD, Clinton FD, and Bladen FD responded.



0 (6)