Voting has Begun. Voting Ends on March 21st
For complete rules please scroll down to the bottom of this page.
EMS Blogs on the Ballot
- Insomniac Medic http://www.insomniacmedic.com/
- Diagnosis: LOB http://www.diagnosislob.com/
- Mobile Intensive Prayer Unit http://mobileintensiveprayerunit.blogspot.com/
- EMS Office Hours http://emsofficehours.com/
- Trauma Queen http://traumaqueen.net/
- Siren Voices http://www.sirenvoices.blogspot.com/
- Rogue Medic http://roguemedic.com/
- Paramedic Pulp Fiction http://paramedicpulpfiction.wordpress.com/
- EMS 12 lead http://ems12lead.com/
- The EMT Spot http://theemtspot.com/
Fire Blogs on the Ballot
- Fire Geezer http://firegeezer.com/
- Working the job http://workingthejob.blogspot.com/
- Fire Service Warrior http://www.fireservicewarrior.com/
- CT Fire-EMS http://www.ctfire-ems.com/
- STATter 911 http://statter911.com/
- Hydrant Girl http://hydrantgirl.blogspot.com/
- First In http://firstin.wordpress.com/
- Backstep Firefighter http://backstepfirefighter.com/
- Average Jake FF http://averagejakeff.wordpress.com/
- I never wanted to be a firefighter http://ineverwantedtobeafirefighter.blogspot.com/
This is the third year of the contest. This year, we have streamlined the process and made it easier to understand.
The contest has two stages:
Stage 1 – Open Nominations (March 1 – March 10)
Submit your nominations for Fire & EMS Blog of the Year via the entry form at the bottom of this page.
Stage 2 – Vote for the Finalists (March 14 – March 21)
Our judges will select ten finalists for each category (Fire & EMS), using this criteria. Everyone will then get to vote via poll from these ten (in each category) for their favorite Fire blog and their favorite EMS blog. The voting will be for the “Reader’s Choice” winner for each category. Both of the bloggers will win a pair of ATAC Duty Boots.
Our judges will also vote for their favorites, resulting in a “Judge’s Choice” winner for each category. Both will win a 5.11 Light for Life Flashlight.
That is FOUR prizes total up for grabs.