Tonight on Firefighter Netcast, John and I will be discussing the dilemma in South Fulton, Tennessee.
Be sure to register on Blog Talk Radio (free) so you can join in the live chatroom discussion as well!
- Who is at fault?
- What needs to be changed?
- Ethics vs. Policies
- Right vs. Wrong
Here are some other links for the dilemma in South Fulton.
Join us live at 9pm EST. Call in and offer your point of view.
Here are some more links:
- South Fulton Fire Department – official page
- No pay, no spray: Firefighters let home burn – MSNBC
- Tennessee Firefighters Let Home Burn Over Subscription Issue – Firefighter Nation With plenty of comments!
- A better (but not good) answer to the Tennessee pay to spray fiasco. Plus, Dave becomes a critic of The Fire Critic. – Statter 911
- IAFF Condemns Tennessee House Fire Policy– IAFF
- Watch it Burn – Firefighter/Paramedic Stories
- They all acted Stupidly – The Fire PIO
- South Fulton Fire Department – You Pay or We Don’t Play! – Firefighter Blog
- I am outraged that I cannot drink your milkshake! – No Ambition But One
- If You’re a Tennessee Fire Department, Is It Still Extortion? – First Aid Blog
- Can’t or Won’t? The South Fulton Fire – The Happy Medic
- Pay to Play? No Way. – EMS in the New Decade
- In Defense of Obion County Fire Department – Rogue Medic